Saturday, December 25, 2010

Winter Storm Warning Posted

I am soo glad I stuck with my guns on this system. Otherwise, instead of being prepared for the event, you would now be in a panic trying to figure out what to do(or at least some of you would be). Those of you who watch the main "weathermen" on television and don't give us small online forecasters the time of day, you may want to consider converting. I didn't see one station(News 14 laid all options on the table. They handled it best.) that stuck with their original forecast while me and numerous other small online forecasters did. I'm not "bragging", I'm just saying you should maybe consider paying us a little more attention. I understand that news stations have to play it safe and that's even more reason to watch us. We can give you the "behind the curtain" look that they can't. I hope that you won't take this the wrong way. I am not by any means trying to brag, just stating facts.

Now here's the video...
Warning...On my acc. map cut out that little west arm of the purple and shift or should I say expand the heavier a little east. Also, I want to stress this is a GENERAL map. Some areas will see more some less.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6DQBQkBXwM

No comments: