Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sticking with My Guns...

Despite the model mayhem and decrease in snow potential for western NC, I am sticking with my 2-4" forecast. Models are known for showing a storm then bringing it too far east and then correcting back to the west. I think this storm will be no exception to that. I think we see the storm come back 100 or so miles to the west of what models are currently indicating. My reasoning for this is the current radar and model forecast differences. The 50/50 low over the Atlantic, the three part phasing issue, and the storm pushing onto the West coast sending the ridge too far east are my three main concerns. I'm going out on a limb here and I will eat my words and accept any ridicule on Sunday if necessary.

Thanks for viewing and God Bless You!

No comments: