Monday, December 20, 2010

Are You Dreaming of a White Christmas??

WARNING!!! BEFORE WATCHING THIS VIDEO REMEMBER THAT WE ARE STILL 5 DAYS OUT FROM THE POTENTIAL CHRISTMAS STORM. MANY THINGS CAN/WILL CHANGE.

Here's the latest...





You should really consider watching the video, because I give 100x more info in the video as I do in the blog. 

All models that I can access point to a major snowstorm for western NC on Christmas Day. The Operational GFS is the one exception to this. However, the GFS ensembles showed the storm. Watch the video for details, but all of the on-board models show a low tracking through SC and up the NC coast. Phasing of different branches is going to be an issue with this storm. Where and when is the key. We shall see. Still 5 days out.

Thanks for viewing and God Bless You!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Interesting! Keep up the good work. I live in Claremont, but come to Statesville alot to see my wife's parents. Looking at the models today, it does really get you pumped up. I Pray if verifies.

jtomlinwx said...

Thank You! They really do, but like I said it's 5 days out. If it was one day out I'd be really pumped! Pray hard man, pray hard!